{So Glad To Be Friends} Layout (10/21/16)

by - 6:27 PM

Hello!  Today I have a layout created using the Week 1 sketch from Lets Get Sketchy.  I love this sketch.  I really like how the triangles seem to bring your eye to the photo.  Here is the sketch:
team-1
I stuck really close to this sketch.  Here is my layout:
img_3298img_3264img_3263
I used all scraps for this layout.  The picture is of my 2 daughters and their neighbor friend.  I just kept it simple and stuck to the sketch.  I think it turned out really pretty.
Here is a list of products I used:
  • Background: Colorbök
  • polka dot: Crate Paper Hello Love
  • teal scallop: American Crafts cardstock
  • vellum butterflies: Recollections vellum, Fiskars punch
  • pink glitter letters: Sassafrass
  • grey letters: Amy Tangerine Remarks
  • heart: cut out from Crate Paper Hello Love paper
  • gold thread: Sewology
  • roller date stamp: Pebbles
  • ink: Hero Arts Soft Granite
  • scallop punch: Paper Studio
  • glitter tissue paper
  • pink layer: unknown manufacturer
Thanks for visiting!  See you again soon!
Untitled


You May Also Like

0 comments