Scraplift layouts (1/10/17)

by - 6:55 PM

Hello! I'm finally starting to get some of my mojo back after the holidays and starting to scrap more. Christmas really takes it out of me. I have completed a few layouts and am working on editing the videos for them to go up on YouTube.
Here are 2 layouts I completed for Paper Issues December scraplift Sunday.

This first one was created using the December 18th scraplift Sunday. This gorgeous layout was created by the talented Elodie.
img_3838
I used primarily papers from the Pink Paislee Paige Evans Take Me Away collection and the Crate Paper Hello Love collection. I used Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist, Heidi Swapp texture paste in metallic white, and a Hero Arts stencil in the background. The die cuts are Bella Blvd You Are Loved. The wood veneer and pink scallop border are Freckled Fawn.
The second layout was created for December 11th scrap lift Sunday.  The layout is fantastic!  It was hard to do it justice.  This layout was also created by Elodie so of course it is amazing!
15326536_10154407508627741_2493527534539293446_n
img_3831I used the same collections as the first layout.  I also used the stencil and texture paste for this one.  They are new to me so I will probably use them a lot!  I used some new enamel dots from The Paper Studio.  The border is from the Michaels clearance section.  I love this layout!
There will be videos up for these layouts on my YouTube channel shortly.  Come check out my other videos if you're interested.  I always appreciate new subscribers!!

I added this to the Inspire Me Monday link party over on the Create With Joy blog.  Go add your inspiration or inspired craft!
inspire-me-monday-button-1502
Thanks for visiting!  See you next time!
Untitled


You May Also Like

0 comments