August Monthly (7/9/16)

by - 3:42 PM

Hello! Today I was working in my planner and thought I should share it.  I am currently using a personal sized Filofax.  I have been using the week on 4 pages layout that I bought from LadyVDesignz a few months ago.  I enjoy the vertical layout and feel that I have enough room to meet my needs.  I particularly like the tracking boxes on the left side.  I use them to track my work schedule, my husbands work schedule, kids chores, and meal plan.
il_570xN.964639536_gh4p
A couple of my favorite layouts.....
FullSizeRender 2
This layout I didn't have time to pull out stamps or washi so I decided to draw my own decorations.  I absolutely love it! I used Sharpie fine point pens. I drew my inspiration from a hand drawn banner page by Freepik on Pinterest.
FullSizeRender
This layout I decided to use some stickers that I got from Walmart, We R Memory Keepers washi, Target dollar spot washi, Michaels stamps, and Sharpie fine point pens.
I decided that I want to have a monthly layout to keep track of future planning.  I purchased the month on two pages layout for the personal size planner also from LadyVDesignz.
il_570xN.964315350_fnyb
Here's what I did with my first monthly spread:
FullSizeRender 3
I used MAMBI washi tape, Teresa Collins stamp (chevron), Scraptastic exclusive stamp set (numbers & tag), Freckled Fawn gold label, Basic Grey Hey Boy letter stickers, MAMBI August sticker, Prima chalk ink in Teal Damask, and Stampabilities pigment in in gold.  I have been favoring the Uniball Signo Micro 307 lately for writing in my planner.  I find that it dries quickly so there is less smudging and doesn't fade.  I'm not sure if I am completely sold on this decoration style and look forward to trying out more options.
Untitled

You May Also Like

0 comments