{Meat} Layout (9/15/16)

by - 5:57 PM



Hello! Today I worked on sketch 217 from Sketches in Thyme blog. Another sketch with circles! I had a time figuring my way around this one but finally got it.  Here's the sketch:









And here's my layout:

I decided that I need more layouts with my son. It's hard because I love the girlie stuff! But sometimes it's fun to mix it up and do a masculine layout. So my way around the circle in this one is to use the outline of the circle to represent the circle. This got me around whatever part of my brain believes that circles are wrong. I used old Echo Park stickers and I popped everything up on fun foam. Overall I really like how this turned out!
Here is the list of products:
  • Wood grain border: Kaisercraft
  • White cardstock: Colorbök 
  • Gold diagonal stripe: Recollections
  • White polka dot and thin gray layer: Pebbles-Jan Hadfield-Home+Made-Best Of
  • Turquoise layer: American Crafts
  • Yellow polka dot and off-white hearts: Gossamer Blue-On My Desk
  • Tan scallop layer: DCWV
  • Chevrons, favorite banner, smile sticker & 1 sticker: Echo Park-For the Record 2
  • Wood chevron banner, scallop wood sticker, and like banner stickers: Teresa Collins
  • Yes Flair: Scraptastic exclusive
  • Gold letter stickers: Target dollar spot
  • Vellum photo strip, black letter stickers, and enamel dots: Unknown manufacturer
See you next time!

You May Also Like

0 comments