{happy} (11/17/16)

by - 6:41 PM

Hello! Today I have a layout I created using the Let's Get Sketchy Week 1 sketch. I thought this was an adorable sketch with all of the butterflies. And it just so happens that I recently purchased my first butterfly punch, so I felt it was fate :) Here is the sketch:
Here is the layout I created:
I followed the sketch closely. I wanted to do something soft and girlie. I chose a Snapchat filter photo of me and my youngest. I thought it went great with the butterflies. I kept with my theme this month and used Dear Lizzy Polka Dot Party 6x6 paper pad. 
Here is the products I used:
  • Background: Maggie Holmes Bloom
  • Photo layers, flowers, and cards: Dear Lizzy Polka Dot Party
  • Gold glitter paper: The Paper Studio
  • Pink chevron washi: Bella Blvd
  • Vellum: The Paper Studio
  • Heart punch: The Paper Studio
  • Butterfly punch: Fiskars
  • Happy: Studio Calico
  • Thread: Coates and Clark
Thanks for visiting! See you again next time!


You May Also Like

0 comments