{My Darling Girl} (11/3/16)

by - 6:33 PM

Hello!  I have a layout that I created using the October sketch on The Studio Challenges blog.  Here is the sketch:
oct-16-sketch
For this layout I chose to use a photo of my youngest daughter from a few years ago.  She looks so sweet and adorable I couldn't help but use this photo.  Here is the layout:
img_3481
Sorry the photo of the layout isn't the best.  I took it at night because I had forgotten to take a photo. So the lighting is terrible.  Anyway, I stuck really close to the sketch for this one.  I did go back and add the date and journalling later.  I really think this turned out cute!
Video will be posted shortly!  Having technical difficulties (too many kids on the internet). 

Here is a list of products I used:
  • Background paper and fussy cut heart: Crate Paper Hello Love
  • grey layer and pink and white tag: American Crafts My Girl
  • doily & teal cardstock: The Paper Studio
  • labels: fussy cut from Pink Paislee Memorandum paper
  • pink tag: We R Memory Keepers Wildflower
  • wood veneer: Studio Calico
  • pink glitter hearts and twine: American Crafts
  • pink sticker at top of photo: Bella Blvd Sunshine and Happiness
  • "MY" letters: Dear Lizzy Thickers
  • "girl" letters: Sassafras
Thanks for visiting!  See you again soon!
Untitled


You May Also Like

0 comments