Mermaid Tails (7/15/16)

by - 5:37 PM

ello!  For this layout I used sketch 207 from Sketches in Thyme.  

I really love the layering in this sketch. Here is my take:
I chose to use a pattern paper background which is something I rarely do. I felt it fit the pictures because it looks like water splashes to me. I left off the banner that is in the sketch because I felt that it would be too much. I'm still working with my scraps and embellishment stash. Here is a list of what I used:
  • Background paper: Bella Blvd Love & Marriage- Cake Frosting
  • Grey heart paper and colorful hexagon paper: American Crafts
  • Diagonal stripe: My Minds Eye Necessities
  • Pink love paper: Amy Tamgerine Plu One 6x6 paper
  • Turquoise plus paper: Pink Paislee Memorandum
  • Doily: Target Dollar Spot
  • Tags: fussy cut from scraps
  • Hexagon embellishments: Heidi Swapp Hello Today 
  • Wood buttons: Freckled Fawn
  • Skinny white Thickers: maple
  • Foam white Thickers: Daiquiri
  • Glitter teal Thickers: Sunny
  • Puffy hearts: bought at WalMart
This was another great sketch and I enjoyed coming up with my layout.



You May Also Like

0 comments