Layout share (12/7/16)

by - 6:53 PM

Hello! I have 3 layouts to share today. I made these while tackling the mountain of laundry in my house. The first was created using the Paper Issues mood board from the Facebook group.  Here is the layout:


I used American Crafts Hot Cocoa, Pebbles Jen Hadfield Homemade, MAMBI, We R Memory Keepers, The Paper Stidio, and tissue paper from Paper Issues order.  I love how this came out!
My second layout was created for the second challenge on the Sketch N Scrap online crop on Facebook. It was a Bingo challenge. I had to use a doily, hearts, sketch from 2015, handmade embellishment, and bling. Here is my layout:
I used the December 1st, 2015 sketch. I used what I already had on my desk. American Crafts Hot Cocoa, doily from The Paper Studio, tissue paper from Paper Issues order, Stamabilities silver ink, American Crafts DIY roller stamp hearts, Imaginisce bling, Recollections vellum for bow, and Thickers in black glitter puffy stickers. The hearts are represented with the roller stamp and I made the bow. I added stitching as well.
The last layout I created was for the Paper Issues scraplift Sunday from December 4th. Here is my layout:
I chose to make the vertical column with a Mambi paper and Crate Paper Snow & Cocoa. I handcut the strips into fringe. I then used silver and pink glitter washi on scrap pieces of cardstock and fringed those as well. The Love tag is Crate Paper Hello Love. I used Heidi Swapp stickers, Studio Calico wood veneer, and The Paper Studio enamel dots as embellishments. I layered the photo with a random die cut frame and some Recollections polka dot vellum. 
Thanks for visiting!! See you again soon!


You May Also Like

0 comments