{Kickstand} Layout (10/20/16)

by - 6:25 PM

Hello!  I'm back with a layout using sketch #299 from Creative Scrappers.  I really like this sketch.  It is very versatile.  It has a lot of layers and uses multiple photos.  Here is the sketch:creative-scrappers-299I chose to use a 4x6(ish) and a 3x4(ish) photo instead of using 4 photos.  I chose photos of my daughters vocal group performing at a local coffee house.  One of her best friends is in the group with her so I have a close up of them.  I did block out the faces of the other kids with hearts in the photos because I don't have permission to use them.  Here is my layout:
Processed with PICSPLAYimg_3258img_3257
I did move the title down to the bottom.  I used some old stash for this.  The diagonal stripe paper is from Echo Park Little Girl collection from 2010.  The stars are Tim Holtz grunge board that I got many years ago at Tuesday Morning.  I really love how this turned out.  I feel like this layout is how I describe my style.  It's hard for me to put in words but the color combination and the layout of the papers are really my style. 

Here is a list of products that I used:
  • Background: Colorbök
  • diagonal stripe: Echo Park Little Girl-Suzy Stripe (2010)
  • Pink geo print: Websters Pages-Alison Kraft-Magic Moments
  • Black & white print paper: Pebbles-Jen Hadfield-Home+Made
  • Stars: Tim Holtz Grungeboard
  • Vellum: Paper Studio
  • gold thread: Sewology
  • sequins: Paper Studio
  • date stamp: Pebbles
  • paint: Folk Art Inca Gold
  • pen: American Crafts Precision pen .03
Thanks for visiting!  See you again soon!
Untitled


You May Also Like

0 comments