Saturday, February 25, 2017

Exciting News! (11/3/16)

Hello!  Last month I played along with many sketch challenges.  I enjoy sketches and have found a few sites that I really enjoy participating on.  I have been featured as a weekly choice a couple of times but this month I was chosen as the featured scrapbooker on 2 sites!  It is shocking to read through your blog feed and see your layout!
My First Day of School layout was selected from the October 1st sketches over at Stuck?! Sketches.  I get to be the guest designer for the December 1st sketch!  I have never been a guest designer.  I am super excited for the opportunity!
stuck-sketches-guest-designer-badge-1
Then I discovered that I am the featured scrapbooker for October over at Sketch N Scrap!  I was speechless!  The layout that was selected is My Happiness.  I am just blown away!
button2_zps5xbnpszf
Interestingly, both of these layouts were ones that I created using my stash from a particular designer.  I love both the layouts that I created.  I couldn't have done it without the great inspiration from the talented sketch designers at each of these sites!    I can't wait to play along this month!  You should head over and check out the sketches for some fantastic inspiration!
Thanks for visiting!  See you again soon!
Untitled