Exciting News! (11/3/16)

by - 6:34 PM

Hello!  Last month I played along with many sketch challenges.  I enjoy sketches and have found a few sites that I really enjoy participating on.  I have been featured as a weekly choice a couple of times but this month I was chosen as the featured scrapbooker on 2 sites!  It is shocking to read through your blog feed and see your layout!
My First Day of School layout was selected from the October 1st sketches over at Stuck?! Sketches.  I get to be the guest designer for the December 1st sketch!  I have never been a guest designer.  I am super excited for the opportunity!
stuck-sketches-guest-designer-badge-1
Then I discovered that I am the featured scrapbooker for October over at Sketch N Scrap!  I was speechless!  The layout that was selected is My Happiness.  I am just blown away!
button2_zps5xbnpszf
Interestingly, both of these layouts were ones that I created using my stash from a particular designer.  I love both the layouts that I created.  I couldn't have done it without the great inspiration from the talented sketch designers at each of these sites!    I can't wait to play along this month!  You should head over and check out the sketches for some fantastic inspiration!
Thanks for visiting!  See you again soon!
Untitled


You May Also Like

0 comments