{Daisie's Scraps} (11/30/16)

by - 6:49 PM

Hello!  I'm back with a layout for the Week 3 sketch from Lets Get Sketchy.  Here is the sketch:
14729277_1768317266773808_7257742865250360008_n
Here is my layout:
fullsizerender-copy-2
I did stray a little from the sketch.  I tried using thinner strips like in the sketch but I felt that chunkier ones worked better.  I also added a horizontal strip to allow for a resting place for my photo.  That is one of the things I enjoy about sketches.  It allows you to have a starting point that allows you to make adjustments to make it your own.

Here is a list of products:
  • background: Colorbök
  • turquoise hearts: Fancy Pants Millie & June
  • geometric pattern and pink hearts: Crate Paper Hello Love
  • text print: MAMBI
  • turquoise felt border: Freckled Fawn
  • flair badge: Fancy Pants
  • teal picture layer: American Crafts
  • vellum: Recollections
  • triangle (top cluster): My Mind's Eye Cut and Paste
  • water color: Artist Loft
  • black sequins: Doodlebug
  • silver washi: unknown
Thanks for visiting!  Please check out the video.  See you again soon!
Untitled


You May Also Like

0 comments