{I Love You To The Moon & Back} (11/14/16)

by - 6:36 PM

Hello!  This layout was created using the Stuck?! Sketches November 1st sketch.  I really love this sketch.  I stuck pretty close to it including mixed media (dun,dun,d-u-u-u-n-n-n).  Here is the sketch:
14502754_10153768323871039_959133761864661990_n
I am always impressed with the sketches from Stuck?! Sketches.  They are detailed but not too much.  I love that they are in black and white.  And they are easy to use as a jumping off point for you to use what you have have to create something amazing.  Here is my layout:
img_3512img_3494img_3493
I LOVE this layout!!  Love it!  Can't get enough of looking at it :)  I chose to do some pictures of my son.  He is almost 14 and reaching that age where he is not into having his picture taken.  The one photo he is pouting because I want to take his picture.  The second he gives me a great big grin.  I chose the moon paper to start with and pulled various 6x6 papers to go with it.  I even like my smooshing of the ink as my attempt at mixed media. 

Here is a list of products I used:
  • Background: Colorbök
  • cut aparts and star paper: Amy Tangerine Better Together
  • Moon paper: Studio Calico Story Time
  • yellow/orange chevron: Amy Tangerine Plus One
  • chevrons: Pink Fresh Studio Wood Drops
  • green mist: Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist Frozen Lake
  • gold mist: Heidi Swapp Color Shine Gold
  • ink: Hero Arts Soft Granite
  • roller date stamp: Pebbles
  • thread: Singer
Thanks for visiting!  See you again soon!
Untitled


You May Also Like

0 comments