“Amazing” Layout (7/7/16)

by - 3:38 PM

Hello! I have been trying to get my scrappy mojo and start scrapping more frequently (was down to a couple of layouts in 3 months).  I figured the best way would be to tryout a few challenges. One that I completed was for Stuck?! Sketches July challenge. The sketch is a lovely one designed by Laura Whitaker


The layout I completed for it:


Now please excuse the poor photo. It was taken in my bedroom which has terrible lighting. I have been confined to my bedroom due to a recent back injury so it has now become my scrap space. The layout took about an hour. I used papers from the Recollections Boho collection, We R Memory Keepers Wildflower, Colorbök cardstock, and random bits and pieces I can’t remember where they came from. For embellishments I used frames from Simple Stories (mixed all collections together so not sure which frames came from which collection), Prima flowers from Silentium and Perles, cut aparts from an old Maggie Holmes paper, and silver sparkle enamel dots (unsure of maker).  The title is in Amy Tangerine Thickers that are glittery white foam and Elle’s Studio dark grey letter stickers. The doily is from the Target dollar spot. 
I had a lot of fun playing along and can’t wait for more inspiration!

You May Also Like

0 comments