{I Love You} layout (10/10/16)

by - 6:19 PM



Hello!  I'm here with another layout to share.  This one was created using scraps.  I really mean scraps.  I only had a tiny bit of the papers that I chose to back my photos with.  So I have to cut and paste them together to come up with a good layer.  This was not created for any challenges.  I used 6 photos of my youngest daughter dancing around our living room.  I had printed these out for a different layout but didn't end up using them.  I love these pictures.  They really capture my daughters personality.  Here is what I created:
img_2953img_2951img_2950img_2949
This was a fun layout to create!  I used the American Crafts My Girl collection and the Crate Paper Hello Love collection.  I think this turned out great! 

Here is the products used on this layout:
  • pink triangle, grey print, labels: American Crafts My Girl
  • pink layer and hearts: Crate Paper Hello Love
  • background: Colorbök
  • letter tiles: Target dollar spot
  • script glitter: Heidi Swapp
  • block glitter: Pink Paislee Solstice
  • sequins: Doodlebug
  • antique silk thread
  • ink: Distress Ink Picked Raspberry
  • velum: Recollections
  • tissue paper
Thanks for visiting!  See you again soon!
Untitled

You May Also Like

0 comments