July Planner Spread (8/6/16)

by - 5:43 PM



Hello! Sorry I haven't been posting much. I am unfortunately dealing with a work injury and am unable to sit. This makes it hard to do any crafting or really anything at all {sorry pity party is over}. 
I took these pictures of my planner pages from the week before we went on vacation. I felt that it really shows my typical week and I really like how it looks. 
The inserts I use are these from LadyVDesignz on Etsy.
I absolutely love these pages. They are a week on 4 pages. The boxes and headers are the same size as Erin Condren boxes so you can use stickers for that planner on these pages.
 I love the trackers on the side and have customized mine now so what I track print on the pages. The top box is used for events and day specifics. The bottom box is used for my daily goals. There are a few things I like to attempt to get done everyday and write them in here along with day specific goals. I like using the lines on the bottom for my meal plan. The to do list I use as a brain dump type list. It is an ever growing list of things that need to be done but are not specific to a day. 
On this spread, I used a roller date stamp for the dates at the top.  I used skinny washi to show events that are recurrent for the week. I used an Avery little rectanglular label that I used ink to color orange for an event. I used a random sticker (maybe Dear Lizzy) for another event. Then I used a die cut as a stencil for the heart check boxes in my daily goals area. I drew in other banners to separate events. My favorite pen (right now) is a UniBall Signo Micro 307. I love this pen. It writes so smoothly, which was a concept that I didn't really understand until I got this pen. I also used my PaperMate Flairs to add some color in small areas. 
This is my typical layout lately. I don't use a lot of stickers and actually don't own any planner specific stickers. I use washi and few flat embellishments to decorate along with some hand-drawn elements. I really enjoy this way of planning! 

You May Also Like

0 comments