{Amazing Adventure} (11/26/17)

by - 6:46 PM

Hello!  Back again with a layout created for the Lets Get Sketchy Week 2 sketch.  I wanted to try something a little different with this layout.  So I followed the diagonal line of the sketch but changed it a little to suit me.  Here is the sketch:
14502683_1761097940829074_6147136141958640520_n
Now I tried a couple of different options for the grid designs with the shapes.  But I really wanted to do something a bit different.  Here is my layout:
img_3615img_3614
Now this is a very simple layout.  I chose to sew waves in both blue and white in the top left and bottom right corners.  I layered some vellum and Amy Tangerine papers behind the photo.  Then used minimal embellishments.  I put a border on the whole thing to tie in the colors and frame the layout.  Overall, I really like this layout.

Here is a list of products:
  • background: Colorbök
  • blue/green layer: Amy Tangerine Better Together
  • polka dot vellum: Recollections
  • sun and wave chipboard, life is beautiful sticker: Bella Blvd
  • enamel hearts and pearls: Freckled Fawn
  • Fun in Sun sticker and Enamel dots: American Crafts (I think)
  • "amazing" letters: October Afternoon Sticky Keys
  • "adventure" letters: Fancy Pants Millie and June
Thanks for visiting! See you again soon!
Untitled


You May Also Like

0 comments