{My Happiness} Layout (10/12/16)

by - 6:21 PM



Hello!  I'm back with a layout for Sketch N Scrap sketch 114.  I decided to use a photo of my daughter and myself.  She wanted to scrapbook and she wanted a new photo so we took a selfie.  She edited it with a filter.  I love the way the photo and the layout came out!  Because of the sepia tone to the photo I thought it would be a perfect time to use some Maggie Holmes.
I love Maggie Holmes papers, in theory.  I struggle to use them though.  The vintage feel that they have appeal to me, however, I find it hard to use.  It's very confusing!  Anyway, I chose to pull out a lot of my stash of Maggie Holmes.  Here is the sketch:
10-1
And here is my take:
img_3125img_3123img_3122
I love how this came out!  I was able to mix in some October Afternoon die cuts.  October Afternoon and Maggie Holmes go together so well.  I also wanted to use up some cork elements.  I was able to use some tags from Freckled Fawn and hearts from Jillibean Soup.  I'm totally happy with this one!
Check out my YouTube channel for the video.  It will be up on YouTube tomorrow.  I just added a video of my 7 year old creating a layout.  You should check it out!  Subscribe so you don't miss any new videos!

Thanks for visiting!  See you again soon!
Untitled

You May Also Like

0 comments