{Our Never Ending Story} Layout (9/10/16)

by - 5:51 PM


Hello! A few days ago I created a layout using  Let's Get Sketchy sketch for September Week 1 Team A.

This is another lovely sketch by Brenshevia. This is a configuration that I often use when scrapping. So I found this layout came really easily. I chose to use a photo of my husband and I on the walking bridge in Nashville. I stuck pretty close to the sketch on this one. Here is what I created:

I really love how this turned out. All of the hearts have gold foil on them even though they appear black. This was extremely difficult to photograph because of the shiny blue paper and the gold hearts. But I finally settled with a photo so that I can post it and be done with it :)
Here is the list of products I used:
  • Background: gray cardstock might be DCWV
  • Gray wood grain: Glitz Designs Raven-Raven Lines R1530 (2013)
  • Blue shimmery paper: scrap from unknown manufacturer
  • wood grain "Love You": cut apart from Crate Paper-Oh Darling-What a Doll paper
  • small gold hearts, "Loved" heart, "Full of Love"sticker: Simple Stories-I Am- clear stickers
  • three small phrase stickers: Simple Stories- I Am- phrase stickers
  • doily: Target dollar spot
  • all other die cuts including title card: Becky Higgins-Project Life-Lucky Charm foil pack
This layout was created in my new scrap space.  My back has been doing better so we set up a scrap area in the family room for me.  I'm super excited to not be stuck in my bedroom all of the time! See you next time!
Untitled

You May Also Like

0 comments