{Fabulous Party Fun} layout (9/21/16)

by - 6:06 PM



Hello! I decided that I have been only doing sketches and challenges lately, which is great, but I really just wanted to create without any rules.  So, I sat down to play!  I just got the Crate Paper Hello Love collection from Michaels last Saturday and fell in love with one of the papers.  I decided to use that as the basis of my inspiration.
I had a picture that I had printed of my kids from the Fourth of July.  It is of them playing with glow sticks.  I really love this picture!  My son is in the foreground and my daughters you can barely make out behind him but you know they are there.  I thought the colors in the photo would go really good with the colors in the inspiration paper.  Here is what I created:
img_2789img_2786img_2785img_2784
I really love this layout!  It is one of my favorites that I have done in awhile.  It took about an hour to create.
Please go check out the video!  If you like it give me a thumbs up or subscribe! 

Here is the list of products I used:
  • Background paper: Crate Paper-Hello Love (2015)
  • photo layers (teal and yellow): Craft Smith-Dip Dyed (2014)
  • black 3x4 card and black and white camera: Amy Tangerine-Plus One-Duet and Combo cut apart sheets
  • labels for journaling and in upper cluster: Pink Paislee-Sentiment Series
  • fun and star enamel (?) shapes: Heidi Swapp
  • 3 banner sticker: Teresa Collins-Nine and Co.
  • fabulous sticker: Echo Park-Creative Agenda
  • chipboard heart circle and party letters: Bella Blvd-Caio Chips-Engaged At Last-Bachelor/ette
  • Chipboard arrow: Bella Blvd-Caio Chips-Sun and Sand-Icons
  • sequins: Doodlebug
  • splatters: Heidi Swapp-Color Shine-Gold
  • phrase stamp: Amy Tangerine
  • date stamp: Pebbles
  • ink for edges: Hero Arts-Charcoal
  • thread: Coats and Clark-Dual Duty XL
  • pen:Pigma Micron .005 in black
Thank you for taking time to check out my layout!  See you soon!
Untitled

You May Also Like

0 comments