Weekly Wrap Up: October 30th-November 5th, 2017

by - 7:00 AM

Hi everyone!  Today I'm back with my weekly wrap up.  This has been a busy week! 

Halloween was on Tuesday this week.  So not only did I post but I was also out making new memories!  Tuesday I had a travelers notebook spread and a Random Scrappy Challenge layout.  Both went up on YouTube.




Friday, I started a new YouTube series with Jen (AKA kaezmum) in which we are scrap lifting Kristina Werner's beautiful Christmas cards.  This is one of those series in which our outcome may be a complete failure as neither of us have done cards like this before.  I think we did alright this week!

I also created a layout for the Secret Not Secret Kit Club FB sketch challenge.  I started out trying to use my kit but ended up with some of my stash.  I did use 1 sticker from my kit though!  The background is Maggie Holmes.  The letter stickers are a mix of Fancy Pants, Crate Paper, and Jillibean Soup.  The star cut file is free from Paper Issues.  The sequins are Deck The Halls from SpiegelMom Scraps.  


Today, I am up on the SpiegelMom Scraps YouTube channel with a layout using a sketch with circles.  Circles.... ugh.  But I think I tackled them pretty well this week!  If you haven't already head over and subscribe to the SpiegelMom Scraps YouTube channel so that you don't miss anything that's going on!  And if you are interested you can use my code (Daisie15) in the shop for 15% off your next purchase!


Thanks for visiting!  I will see you again very soon!

Daisie


You May Also Like

0 comments