Write Your Story 3 & 4: Travelers Notebook Journaling

by - 7:00 AM

Hey everyone!  I have another Travelers Notebook spread using my mixed media insert from Scrapping Wonders.  Last week I explained my journaling that I am doing in this insert.  I didn't really get to explain my spread.  So I will do 2 in today's post.

This layout I created last week.  It used a lot of watercolor in the background.  The paper in this book took that watercolor wonderfully.  In the video it looks like it wrinkled the paper but as it dried it flattened back out.  I used a free cut file from Paper Issues for the title and flower details.  


This layout is about me and my struggle with self-esteem.  I was able to identify why I think I feel the way I do about myself.  As I wrote my journaling, it really became clear to me that there is a reason that I have low self-esteem.  It felt great to make that realization.  I used the title piece to cover up the journaling for this layout.  

For this week, I chose to do a layout about my grandmother.  She had early onset Alzheimer's.  I have a lot of memories of her growing up.  In my journaling I shared some of my memories and my feelings for her.  I wrote it in a way that it would be difficult to completely make out the words.  But this journaling was a little less personal so I didn't go to great lengths to hide it.  


I used a whole package of Dollar Store stickers on this layout.  I also used some gold foil Thickers for the title.  I adore how this turned out!  

As always, the video for these are in the playlist on my YouTube channel.  I am planning to continue this Travelers Notebook series on Tuesdays. 

Thanks for visiting!  See you again soon!

Daisie


You May Also Like

0 comments