Weekly Wrap Up: November 6-12, 2017

by - 8:00 AM

Hi everyone!  I'm back with another weekly wrap up.  This week I didn't feel as creative as usual.  But I got it done.
On Tuesday, I had another travelers notebook spread up.  I am still working in my mixed media notebook from Scrapping Wonders. This week was about my Grandma Bev.  I used an entire pack of stickers from the Dollar Store on this layout.  I didn't hide my journaling as much because it wasn't as private as the other layouts.  


On Thursday, I had a layout for the Crafty Channel Surf Something Inspirational Team.  I was inspired by something old.  I used a 2012 October Afternoon Paper as well as many October Afternoon embellishments for this layout.  The colors are fantastic!


Friday, I had another card for the YouTube series I am doing with Jen (AKA Kaezmum).  This series is on where we are scrap lifting Kristina Werner's holiday cards.  We will be doing one per week through November. This one was using watercolor to create a wintery bouquet on the card.  I used Felicity Jane stamps.  


Then today I have a layout on the SpiegelMom Scraps YouTube channel.  We are using sketches and circles as inspiration for this month.  I am on a white on white kick this month.  This layout uses Blue Moon sequin mix from the shop.  I love this mix.  It is pearlescent powder blue and dark woodgrain.  Click HERE to go to the video.

Thank you so much for visiting!  I will see you again next week!



Daisie

SaveSaveSaveSave

You May Also Like

0 comments