Secret Not Secret Kit Club Online Crop

by - 7:00 AM

Hello everyone! I'm here with a photo heavy post.  This past weekend (October 20-22) was the Secret Not Secret Kit Club's first ever online crop.  It was full of amazing things!  There were a total of 20 challenges and chances to win great prizes.  The 2 main prizes were the Slow Turtle and Secret SuperHero.  The Slow Turtle was for those scrappers that may take a little longer to cross the finish line.  The Secret SuperHero was for the scrapper that earned the most points by completing projects.  

I finished all 20 challenges by 9pm on Sunday.  It was amazing!  I created 13 layouts and 3 tags.  So here is the crazy amount of layouts :)















I'm not going to try to list all of the products I used!  This would be the longest post e-v-e-r!  If you have questions I will gladly answer them :) I had so much fun!  There were so many great projects being entered that the inspiration was just flowing.  Everyone did such amazing work.  I was completely stunned at the amount of participation.  
On Tuesday the Secret SuperHero was announced..... Instead of one there was two..... And I was one of them!! Amy Myers was the other winner.  She had so many fantastic layouts too!   I am so incredibly excited!  I get an awesome prize and I get to host a challenge during the November crop.  I can't wait for next month!

Thanks so much for visiting!  I will see you again next time!


Daisie


You May Also Like

0 comments