Weekly Wrap-Up: October 23-29, 2017

by - 7:00 AM


Hello everyone!  This week I created a few layouts that I want to share with you.  All of these have videos on YouTube so please go check them out!
Tuesdays have become the day for travelers notebooks here.  This is my first real travelers notebook.  There will be a post going more into that coming soon (I promise it's scheduled!!).  This week I created a spread about my relationship with my sister.  

I used my mixed media travelers notebook from Scrapping Wonders.  I am in love with this notebook!  The paper is amazing!  I started out by adding my journaling.  You can't see it here because it is covered by the strip under the word friend.  I then free-handed the word "sisters".  I added black acrylic paint then some papers from Crate Paper (Cute Girl and Notes and Things).  The washi is wide washi from Felicity Jane.  Then I embellished using puffy stickers from Fancy Pants (Millie and June and Golden Days) and some gold sequins from Hobby Lobby.  I really am enjoying this process!

Thursday I posted 2 videos.  The layouts I created were using my September Secret Not Secret Kit Club $26 Kit.  My kit was amazing!  I have killed it and will have a video for that as soon as I get my October Kit.  Here are 2 of the layouts I created.

This layout was created a couple of weeks ago.  The text paper and blue diagonal stripe is from Bella Blvd.  The chevron glassine bag was part of my kit too.  The rest came from my stash.  The Live a Little is from Shimelle's Little by Little collection.  The tabs at the top and the banner on the photo are Simple Stories.  The chevrons, circles, and stars are all things that I fussy cut out of cardstock scraps.  The sequins are Honor Guard from SpiegelMom Scraps.  This is a fun layout about my daughters performing at a half-time show.  
This layout was created using my kit and the October 15th sketch from Stuck?! Sketches.  I started out with some Shimmerz Coloringz in Pink Stilettos from SpiegelMom Scraps.  The butterfly and teal paper is Pink Paislee Paige Evans.  The rainbow paper is Crate Paper Cute Girl.  Then I used some die cuts from my kit and both alphas.  The enamel shapes and doily worked perfectly!  I also used a glassine bag that held pieces of the kit to layer some of the title on.  The picture is a selfie we took while I was waiting for a haircut.  I love Snapchat filters!

Sunday, I'm up on SpiegelMom Scraps YouTube Channel with a layout I created using the free cut file Jody created for October. 

I used scraps from my stash to back these leaves.  I then used some Cork Confetti Butterflies (discontinued), Plum Dreamsicle (discontinued), and Sugar Maple sequins.  This has been a stretch for me using autumn colors and theme but I'm really starting to enjoy it!  

Again, all of the layouts here have YouTube videos on my channel.  Please head over and check them out!   While you're there please subscribe!

Thanks for visiting!  See you again soon!

Daisie


You May Also Like

0 comments