SpiegelMom Scraps Sprakler Squads Unite Blog Hop!

by - 8:00 AM


Hello everyone! I'm back today with a special SpiegelMom Scraps Blog Hop!  Today in the shop there are some new FABULOUS releases!!  Each mix is gorgeous and specially created based on famous pieces of art by our own Lisa Kingston (Pink Glitter Scrapper).  

For the blog hop each of us are creating a layout using these sequins as inspiration.  Here is what I created using the Painted Garden sequin mix.



I was inspired to use some scraps and bits of my stash for this.  I love how it came out!  The hop with be up through Saturday Sept 2nd. If you comment on each of the blog posts you will be entered to win a prize. The prize will be all the new sequin releases for September!

To start the blog hop from the beginning go to http://spiegelmomscraps.com for the first post.  The complete list of Sparklers in the blog hop will also be available here.

If you want to continue on from here your next stop will be Marie's blog  http://somethingaboutmarie.over-blog.net .  

I created a process video for this layout if you are interested!! 


Thanks for visiting!  See you again next time :)

Daisie

You May Also Like

0 comments