Stuck?! Sketches Design Team Submission

by - 6:00 AM

Hello everyone!!  I'm here to share a layout that I created using the August 1st sketch from Stuck?! Sketches.  I am also using this layout as my submission to the Stuck?! Sketches design team.  I was really stuck creatively when I started this layout.  The sketch was the perfect boost to get me going.  It gave me the perfect start that I needed.  It took that thinking out of the process and let me just be creative.


 This is the gorgeous sketch created by the talented Laura Whitaker.  I love her sketches.  They have the perfect amount of detail and really get my creativity flowing.  Here is the layout I created using this sketch:



I used Crate Paper papers from the Hello Love and Cute Girl collections.  I love these collections!  The die cut pieces are from the Fancy Pants Joy Parade collection.  The bow is Maggie Holmes Carousel from the August Cocoa Daisy kit.  The sequins are from SpiegelMom Scraps and are from the Wild & Free and Sweet Summer Vibes sequin mixes.  The mixed media in the background was created using a Hero Arts stencil with Raspberry Sherbert Shimmerz Paste-eez.  I also sprinkled some Shimmerz Coloringz in Night Moves.

I created a YouTube process video for this too.  Please go check it out!  Like and subscribe while you're there!
Thanks for visiting!  See you again soon!

You May Also Like

0 comments