Paper Issues & Creative Scrapper Layout Share/Process Video

by - 5:51 PM

Hello paper lovers!  Today is Paper Issues Sunday here at Daisie's Scraps.  This week I was in a lot of pain.  I only got a few layouts done as a result.  Here are the 3 layouts I created for Paper Issues challenges.

This one was created for the Take 5 Tuesday challenge.  I used mint green, stickers, 2 or more photos, frames, pattern paper, and a title with more than 3 words.  So I used 6!  These are terrible quality photos but I love them.  She was so funny when she was little.  Even eating a snack she wanted to goof off and have me take pictures of it.  When she saw I was going to scrap these photos she asked if I was going to post them where people would see them.  I got her permission but it's funny how things are starting to change!

The background paper is Paige Evans Take Me Away.  The bow paper and the papers the little photos are backed on are from Paige Evans Take Me Away collection.  The "washi" tape is fussy cut from a Maggie Holmes Bloom paper.  The frames are from We R Memory Keepers.  The yellow label sticker is Bella Blvd.  The green tile letters are Amy Tangerine.  The "girl" sticker is from a really old Echo Park collection.  The stars are Freckled Fawn.  

This layout is fro the Mood Board challenge.  I also used the sketch from Creative Scrappers for March.  I have to say the sketch stumped me.  It took forever to get here.  Again these photos are poor quality.  But they are still adorable.  I love the outcome of this!

I chose to use Dear Lizzy Lucky Charm 6x6 paper pads and Project Life kit.  The only extra thing I added was the Recollections enamel dots, gold Heidi Swapp Color Shine, Sewology gold thread, Sassafrass pink glitter letter stickers, and gold glitter Thickers.

Finally I have this layout for the Scraplift Sunday challenge.  This is a picture of my son from 2009 just goofing off.  The layout I am scrap lifting is a very pink and girlie layout.  I chose to make is masculine.  Instead of doing a watercolor heart in the background, I stamped.  I used most of my stamps and layered them to make it look similar to the inspiration layout.

I used some Amy Tangerine Better Together and Studio Calico papers to layer under the photo.  I created a tag using scraps with a fringe detail to represent the heart.  The flower, fun tab, phrase sticker on the left, and black and white sticker is from Bella Blvd.  The circle letters are Pink Paislee Typecast stickers.  The tile letters are My Mind's Eye.  The "I" and grey phrase stickers are Simple Stories.  I used Hero Arts ink in soft granite, charcoal, and black.  I also used The Paper Studio silver ink.

I didn't have time to record either of these layouts.  I did find an old recording that has not posted yet from the January Pawsitively Pets Paper Issues challenge to share with you today.  Please like and subscribe!

Thanks for visiting!  Please follow me here or join my email list!  See you again soon!!

You May Also Like

0 comments