Exciting Scrapbooking Announcement

by - 4:17 PM


Hello everyone!! I know I have been MIA from my blog. Sorry :) It has been crazy in my life lately and I haven't had the time to blog (cop-out). Anyway, some exciting things have happened that I have been busy preparing for! Starting May 1st, I will be part of the 2017-2018 Spiegelmom Scraps Sparklers design team!! I will be part of the YouTube Squad taking over Scraplift Sunday. I am unbelievably excited for this opportunity!

Image. Double tap this image to view it full screen. Double tap and hold to show sharing options.

We will be hosting a Blog Hop on May 1st to introduce the new team. Each of us will be showing a new layout we created about us or sharing a layout that we used as part of our application for the team. Start on the Spiegelmom Scraps blog.  There will be links to each of the talented ladies so you can meet us all! Our theme for the month of May is
Image. Double tap this image to view it full screen. Double tap and hold to show sharing options.
Also, May 5-7 we are doing a National Scrapbooking Day Instagram challenge. We will be offering new challenges every 4 hours starting 7am CST May 5th. So head on over to the SMS YouTube channel, the SMS blog, and the SMS Instagram and follow on all three!! While you are at it follow all of my accounts!! I love new followers!
See you soon!!

You May Also Like

0 comments