Random Scrappy Challenge Layout & Process Video: Week 1

by - 5:41 PM

Hello scrappy peeps!  Today I am here with an EXCITING collaboration to share!  Marie from Marie's Notes on YouTube and Instagram and myself are working together to bring to you a new series on YouTube!  We are calling it



I don't know if you can tell I'm really excited to collaborate with her on this :)  This will be every 2nd and 4th Thursday.  

This week we decided on a scraps challenge.  However, we chose to limit the size to less than 6 inches and to use a rainbow color scheme.  This may not seem like the toughest of challenges but it was difficult coming up with something to do for it :) Here is my layout:


 I used a gazillion bits of scraps to create these chevrons.  The title I kept white to keep from overwhelming the page.  The only embellishments are the Doodlebug sequins and white Thicker asterisk.  The white acrylic paint was used with a Tim Holtz stencil.  I really really really love this page!

Please come check out my video and Marie's video!  Like, comment, and subscribe!!


Thanks for visiting!  See you again soon!


You May Also Like

0 comments