Random Scrappy Challenge- Feel Beautiful Today

by - 7:00 AM


Hello everyone!  I'm here to share my layout that was created for the Random Scrappy Challenge series on YouTube.  This is a series Marie of Marie's Notes and I created.  This week we were to channel our inner Paige Evans.  I LOVE LOVE LOVE Paige's creations.  They are all so gorgeous!  I can't get enough.  So I decided to take on one of her white on white designs and add pops of color.  Here is what I came up with:


The photos are more SnapChat pics of my older daughter.  She is such a selfie super star!  I love the colors and the softness of the photos.  I took advantage of her looking up in both photos to draw attention to my title die cut.


True to Paige's style, I used hand stitching to outline this butterfly cut file.  This was a free cut file I found but I have no idea where.  I had used the negative space as a stencil to watercolor in the background using Shimmerz paints in Royal Purple, Peacock Plume, and Magenta.  I popped the butterflies up on fun foam and layered in in a way that just allows small amounts of the color to show through.  I love the softness of it!

For embellishments I used the Pink Paislee-Paige Evans-Oh My Heart ephemera pack.  I also used a tiny heart punch to add some glittery silver and magenta hearts.  The silver is glitter cardstock from Michael's and the magenta is glitter washi tape by American Crafts. 


Please head over and check out my video.  Subscribe while you're there so that you did miss out on any of my upcoming videos!  Then click the link in the description box and see what Marie has created!

Thanks for visiting!  See you again soon!

You May Also Like

0 comments