{Yum Noodles} (11/29/16)

by - 6:47 PM

Hello!  I'm here with a layout I created using the November 15th sketch from Stuck?! Sketches.  I've said it before and I'll say it again, I love the sketches from Stuck?! Sketches.  They are so adorable and adaptable.  Here is the sketch:
stucksketches_11november152016
And here is my layout:
fullsizerender-2-copyimg_3669
I chose to stay really close to the sketch.  I decided to scrap these photos of my daughters stealing my noodles while at Noodles & Co.  I just had fun with this layout.  I love the colors.
















Here is a list of products I used:
  • Background and black paper layer: MAMBI
  • pink layer: Crate Paper Hello Love
  • pink and turquoise cards (bottom card layer) and felt pieces: Freckled Fawn
  • journalling cards: Pink Paislee Pen Pals
  • silver glitter paper and circle punch: The Paper Studio
  • puffy stickers: Fancy Pants Millie & June
  • "yum" stickers: Pink Paislee Solstice
  • tile letter stickers: Target dollar spot
  • pink and white twine: American Crafts
  • silver glitter washi: unknown
Thanks for visiting!  See you again soon.
Untitled


You May Also Like

0 comments